My A-toZ Reveal: Personal PR

It is hard for me to categorize my blog posts during this challenge.  I guess personal, (PR), but really, I will be writing about writing, religion, addiction, creativity, our life, memories, family, loss, friendship — anything that is in my interest!

But not about art, per se — I am doing the challenge and writing about all things art on my other blog, D.Katie Powell Art!

Come along for the ride — It will be good writing!  I promise!

Advertisements

About dkatiepowellart

hollywood baby turned beach gurl turned steel&glass city gurl turned cowgurl turned herb gurl turned green city gurl. . . artist writer photographer. . . cat lover but misses our big dogs, gone to heaven. . . buddhist and interested in the study of spiritual traditions. . . foodie, organic, lover of all things mik, partner in conservation business mpfconservation, consummate blogger, making a dream happen, insomniac who is either reading buddhist teachings or not-so-bloody mysteries or autobio journal thangs early in the morning when i can't sleep
This entry was posted in addiction, autobiography, bodymind, buddhism, courage, creativity, family, journal, loss, process, writing and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to My A-toZ Reveal: Personal PR

1. Sammy D. says:

Both blogs?!? That’s ambitious. Love all these pictures and await your thought, stories, feelings every April Day 🙂

• zenkatwrites says:

I confess to getting a bit of a head start on both, with topics and a-d written. Hopefully this will cover me. And I write as par of my living so know how to “get to it!” Still, I am not sure how it will all work out! I am focusing on the word, challenge!

2. TK says:

Lovely photos. I especially love the Buddha.

• zenkatwrites says:

He was our garden buddha for so long, and then one day he collapsed, reminding us of impermanence. I have his head, a ruin, which is in our bookcase-altar. I will paint the head here soon!

3. susanissima says:

Katie, you bet I’ll come along! Can’t wait to read you musings, A-Z. By the way, I have the same garden buddha in my backyard. I love his smile!

4. susanissima says:

Yes, I did read that, and he is definitely eroding in a wabi sabi way, doing a dance with nature, which we like. Rather like us, I guess. 🙂

Love to hear from you....

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s